Insight’s implementation services focus is on ensuring that our software meets your business requirements and that the project is implemented on time and on budget. Our team of professionals come prepared, not only with a deep understanding of our software but also with years of experience in the insurance industry, bringing knowledge and best practices from top companies like yours.
Being 100% focused on the needs of the insurance industry means we speak your language and we won’t be learning about insurance industry practices and processes on your time.
Your team of internal or third-party developers, DBA’s and analysts will drive the implementation; developing the business rules and ETL development, and testing the results. Insight will provide guidance to your team allowing you to control costs, and can provide resources if required. This approach ensures knowledge transfer and experience is gained by your team during the implementation process so that as you move into production your technical and business staff have a full understanding of the data, ETL and Insight system.
The implementation process involves the following stages:
- Initial data mapping and review of source data structures.
- Developing and loading the extracts into the data store.
- Loading and testing the Insight data warehouse and cubes.
- Deploying to production, including testing and training.
In the event that modifications are required to Insight Enterprise, these would be made and tested in a lab environment before the ETL is coded.
Implementation duration depends on:
- The number and range of source systems
- Availability of source data
- Scope of implementation (you don’t have to deploy all the functionality at once)
In an environment where there is one policy administration system, the Insight Enterprise can be fully implemented with the core admin data in three months.